I need to replace my sewer line


For information on how to determine if you need to repair or replace your sewer pipe, click here.

Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District’s Upper Lateral Program helps offset the costs of repairing or replacing private sewer pipes for property owners in the greater Vallejo area. Click here to learn about the program.