Commercial Customers

Many commercial businesses, such as restaurants and wineries/breweries, auto repair facilities, car washes, dentists and others require permits from Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District in order to discharge to the sewer. Click on one of the pages on the left, or call our Environmental Compliance Department at 707-652-7813 for more information.